Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scary

It was an odd day for me, around 10 pm I got my train, I saw a fat person sitting at the corner of the seat. I just ignored him and I was listening to the songs in my music player. The person was staring me continuously , I was wondering why he was doing like that, after few minutes I took a deep breath and went near to him to ask who he was. When I neared him he smiled at me. I was damn confused by his act. I went near to him and asked can I know who you are? After that he gave a punch and said “don’t you remember me friend” I was wondering whom he will be? After that I made a wide guess and said whether you Anthony? He smiled, and said you absent minded guy don’t you remember, it was my old school mate, was very surprising to me at that time.

No comments: